Staff And Board
Lend A Hand Up Director
Jeana is responsible for the success and expansion of Lend A Hand Up, which supports volunteer efforts to raise funds for individuals and families experiencing a medical crisis. Prior to the program’s launch in 2008, Jeana served as the Outreach Coordinator for DMF’s Covering Kids & Families Initiative. Jeana joined the Foundation in 2003.
Lend A Hand Up Operations Manager
Angie manages administrative processes, web logistics, special projects, and helps drive awareness for the Lend A Hand Up program. She joined the team in 2021.
J. Patrick Traynor
Executive Director of Dakota Medical and Impact Foundations
Pat plans, supervises, and directs Foundation operations under the general direction of the board of directors utilizing the Carver Model of Board Governance. He serves as an ex-officio, non-voting member of the DMF board of directors. He also serves as Executive Director of Impact Foundation and previously served as the Executive Director and CEO of the ND Workers Compensation Bureau and practiced law in Fargo, ND. Pat joined the Foundation in 2000.
- Barbra Brookshire, O.D. (Eyecare Associates)
- Brian Haugen (Bell Bank)
- Diane Miller (Cass County Social Services)
- Jane Skalsky (Retired, Essentia Health)
- Jason Boutwell (Marco)
- Jennifer Thompson (H. A. Thompson & Sons)
- Jessica Kuhn, M.D. (IMA Healthcare)
- Julene Brown (Essentia Health)
- Laetitia Mizero
- Peter Hovey (Morgan Stanley)
- Peter Jacobson (Detroit Lakes Community & Cultural Center)
- Sindy Keller (Brandt Holdings)
- Stephanie Astrup
- Staff: Jeana Peinovich, Angie Nordstrom
- Chair/Board President: J. Patrick Traynor