- Whole Body Cryotherapy – During a Whole Body Cryotherapy session, the temperature inside the cryosauna reaches Antarctic levels as low as -240 F.
- Local Cryotherapy – Localized or Local Cryotherapy is used on injuries, to reduce pain, inflammation, and swelling in targeted areas. Vapor as cold as -240 F is used to cool your selected area of the body.
- CryoFacial – During a CryoFacial, pressurized vapors are applied to the face, neck and scalp in various patterns to help stimulate and improve the overall appearance of the skin.
- NormaTec – NormaTec is a dynamic recovery system that includes an air compressing control unit and attachments for the legs, arms, or hips. Each session involves sequential and pulsating compression, enhancing blood flow and lymphatic fluid removal.
- Cryo T-Shock – Cryo T-Shock by Pagani represents a new and innovative approach in the treatments of cellulite, fat reduction, and skin toning. It uses state-of-the-art thermography and Cryotherapy to reshape the body.
Donated by: Glacial Peak Cryotherapy
Winning bidder can pick-up item(s) at the Hope for Hardesty Benefit held at the West Fargo VFW after 2130 (9:30pm) 23 October 2021. Need not be present to win.
Winner can also arrange a pick-up time by contacting Tahnee Roller at [email protected]