Lend A Hand Up
Lend A Hand Up Director
Jeana is responsible for the success and expansion of Lend A Hand Up, which supports volunteer efforts to raise funds for individuals and families experiencing a medical crisis. Prior to the program’s launch in 2008, Jeana served as the Outreach Coordinator for DMF’s Covering Kids & Families Initiative. Jeana joined the Foundation in 2003.
Lend A Hand Up Coordinator
As the Lend A Hand Up Coordinator, Heather creatively coordinates web logistics, social media and administrative processes to support expansion of the Lend A Hand Up program. She joined the team in late 2017.
Executive Director of Dakota Medical and Impact Foundations
Pat plans, supervises, and directs Foundation operations under the general direction of the board of directors utilizing the Carver Model of Board Governance. He serves as an ex-officio, non-voting member of the DMF board of directors. He also serves as Executive Director of Impact Foundation and previously served as the Executive Director and CEO of the ND Workers Compensation Bureau and practiced law in Fargo, ND. Pat joined the Foundation in 2000.
- Barbra Brookshire, O.D. (Eyecare Associates)
- Brian Haugen (Bell Bank)
- Chris Kennelly (Kennelly Law)
- Diane Miller (Cass County Social Services)
- Godela Iverson, M.D. (Retired, Essentia Health)
- Jane Skalsky (Retired, Essentia Health)
- Jason Boutwell (Marco)
- Jennifer Thompson (H. A. Thompson & Sons)
- Jessica Kuhn, M.D. (Essentia Health Pediatrics)
- Julene Brown (Essentia Health)
- Lisa Faul (Blue Cross Blue Shield ND)
- Logan Eggiman (Border States Electric)
- Peter Hovey (Morgan Stanley)
- Sindy Keller (Brandt Holdings)
- Staff: Jeana Peinovich, Heather Hanson
- Chair/Board President: Pat Traynor